Why use Blackstone Law Expert?
Blackstone Law Associates is a young and progressive Immigration law firm based in London, specialising in all areas of immigration, including Nationality, Human Rights, Work Permits, Points Based Migration and European Law.
Blackstone Law Associates is a reputable Immigration law firm which operates on the basis of an in-depth understanding of immigration law.
Blackstone Law Associates is a team of specialist’s lawyers who are highly experienced in all areas of immigration law.
We are one of the leading UK immigration law firms based in London, providing expert legal advice. We excel in client satisfaction, ensuring we build your trust and confidence in us.
We listen to our clients and use this insight and our legal experience to deliver the best possible results. We have an open, friendly and responsive approach ensuring that your needs are paramount.
Our procedures, communication and response systems have been developed to ensure that we are able to offer our clients constructive advice & innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on having an open, friendly and responsive approach ensuring that your needs are of paramount importance.
With the Immigration rules ever changing, here at Blackstone Law Associates we understand the need to provide timely legal advice in a professional, efficient and empathetic manner. UK immigration law is increasingly complex with ever more stringent requirements being imposed on applicants.
With the benefit of our extensive experience, our immigration lawyers are able to understand your needs, advise on the prospects of success and on potential pitfalls in pursuing your application. Working together, we will use our experience to find a solution that matches your needs wherever possible.
We offer a comprehensive service to employers as well as individual clients covering the full spectrum of applications made in UK to the UK Border Agency or outside the UK lodged at a British Overseas Mission.
Whether you are an employer looking to hire an overseas national, a skilled professional considering furthering your career in the UK, or a student contemplating a period of study at one of the UK's universities, we can advise and assist you at all stages of the immigration process.
We have a specialist team of immigration solicitors who have vast experience in dealing with Corporate immigration matters as we understand the importance for corporations in the UK to secure the right people for the right employment opportunities. This is indispensable for the growth of any business and its ability to continue to provide its’ services successfully.
We will advise you on the legal requirements, your eligibility, the range and content of documentation required, processing timescales and supplementary matters to ensure that the immigration process runs as smoothly as possible for you.
Building client relationships through trust is an important part of our business. Many of our clients choose to stay with us from initial entry to the UK, through extension and settlement applications to naturalising as a British Citizen.
Our legal service costs are very competitive and we do not compromise on the level of service we provide. We will talk you through each process and procedures, ensuring that you are well equipped with the legal requirements.
We pride ourselves in providing detailed advice at every step of the application. The quality of our work is exceptionally well done. We charge a fixed fee for our services. We constantly update ourselves on the practical aspects of the UK Immigration and Nationality Law.
Blackstone Law Associates will achieve results with the highest integrity, while enhancing the Customer and Client experience and whilst achieving success.
Our Immigration Advice and Services:
• Entry Clearance Visa / Leave to Remain Services
• Super Premium Service
Priority Postal Service
• Premium Service At PEO in Croydon
• Immigration Appeal
• Immigration Judicial Review (Pre Action Protocol )
• Administrative Review
• Indefinite Leave to Remain
• Permanent residency
• 10 Years Settlement Applications
• Long Residence Application
• Human Rights Law
• Article 8 and Article 3 Human Rights Application
• Human Rights Application
• EEA - Residence Card Applications
• EEA - Extended Family Member Visa Applications
• EEA - Retention of Right of Residence Applications
• EEA Visa Application - Appeal
• Fiancé / Spouse Visa Application - Appeal
• Family Visa Application - Appeal
• Parent Settlement Application
• Domestic Violence Visa Application
• Tourist Visit Visas
• Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Application and Review
• Tier 1 Investor Visa Application and Review
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audit, Maintenance and Compliance
• Tier 2 Work Permit Application and Review
• Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas and Review
• Tier 2 Sports Person Visas and Review
• Tier 4 Student Visa Application and Review
• Sole Representative Visa Applications and Review
• Sponsorship Licence Applications and Review
• Domestic Worker Visa Applications and Review
• Asylum and Human Rights Application
• British Citizenship
• British Passport Applications
• Deportation and Removal Injunctions
• Immigration Bail Application
• Temporary Admission / CIO Bail Application
• Immigration Advice on Complex Immigration Matters
News story: Cold weather prompts further health warnings from PHE
Public Health England (PHE) issues cold weather alerts and health warnings following the arrival of colder weather in some parts of England.
23 February 2018Read More..
Press release: Welsh Secretary calls on Welsh Government to improve welfare standards in Welsh slaughterhouses
UK Government lays legislation to introduce mandatory CCTV in all slaughterhouses in England
23 February 2018Read More..